Taken from: Tin Can Knits "Mountain Mist" - Inspired by how the picturesque, winding mountain ranges fade into an ombre as they get farther away, encapsulate that beauty in a knitted pullover! Cozy and featuring simple colorwork, the diamonds on the yoke of this project are identical to the many photos we've taken on our road trips!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US 6 and 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37.5, (42.5, 45.5, 50.5, 53.5, 58.5, 61.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette on larger needles.
- Yarn shown is Stone Wool Cormo but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in the Blue colorway is a great substitute!
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.