Priced from $52.00 to $104.00
Taken from Interweave Knits Spring 2012: This cropped cardigan is sweet and demure and lightweight enough for layering over tanks, dresses, and various other garments this spring and summer!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Spring 2012, pg 96 - Peony Cardigan.
- Size US 4- 29" Circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 29 (31, 34, 37.5, 40.5, 44, 47, 50, 53.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 sts and 34 rows over 4" in St st.
- Yarn Shown is Baah! Yarns La Jolla in Red garnet. We don't carry that yarn at this time but recommend Tosh Merino Light in Hollyhock for a similar color choice.