Priced at $37.00
Hats for the whole family! This adorable elf-like hat is written to accommodate the tiniest of heads to the largest. And each size takes just one skein of yarn!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Winni Clausen
- US Sizes 7 (4.5 mm) & 8 (5 mm) 16" circular & set of dpns (size 8 only) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, pom-pom, 7 stitch markers
- Sizes: Newborn (Toddler, Child, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large)
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 14 (15.5, 17, 18.75, 20.25, 21.75)"; Height: 17 (19, 21.5, 23.25, 23.5, 25)"
- Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rows = 4" in stockinette Stitch with larger needle
- Shown in Madelinetosh Vintage in colors Blood Runs Cold, Leopard, and Natural. 1 skein is required for each hat (all sizes). Blood Runs Cold is on order and we expect it arrive by late January. You may substitute any worsted weight yarn, just be sure to check your gauge.
Colors Available in this Kit