Priced at $53.00
This uniquely textured cowl is knit in the round. Through the magic of knits and purls, the stitch pattern pulls in like an accordion. Alternate skeins in this project to avoid pooling, as this yarn is hand dyed and does not have a dye lot.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Antonia Shankland
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- US Size 10 (6 mm) 16" or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 23" circumference x 12" high, unstretched; stretches to 27"
- Gauge: 16 sts x 20 rows = 4" in Flag Stitch
- Shown in Madelinetosh TML Triple Twist in color Hello. 2 skeins are required.