Priced at $27.50
Taken from: Laine Magazine "52 Weeks of Socks" - A classic pair of socks but with a little twist! This project ustilizes a wheat stitch just below the ribbing for a bit of flair while still remaining a beginner-friendly design! The pattern is engaging for knitters of all levels and produces a sock that anyone can wear!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Erika Lopez A.
- Size US 1 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: Leg and foot circumference: 7.5 (8.25)" / 19 (20.5) cm. Foot length: 9 (10.25)" / 23 (26) cm or desired length. Leg and cuff height: 8.75 (10)" / 22.5 (25.5) cm or desired height.
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches in main stitch pattern.
- Yarn shown is Greta and the Fibers Raval.