Priced from $104.00 to $208.00
This design is available for purchase from the Madelinetosh website - Designed by Joji Locatelli, this pullover is a staple garment! A sweater crafted simply in a method that is efficient moving from the top of your body down to your waist, designed with minimal flourishes so the materials take center stage and sized with comfortable but streamlined ease. This classic knit sweater will be a go-to for years to come!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Madelinetosh website. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 4 & US 6 circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 29 1/2 (34, 38, 42, 45 1/2, 50 1/2, 54, 58)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn Shown: Madelinetosh DK Twist in Toner Cartridge. We recommend using Madelinetosh Farm Twist as an alternative.