Priced at $53.00
Taken from: Laine Magazine "52 Weeks of Socks" - An elegant colorwork knit that's both relaxing AND interesting? Sign us up! These sweet slippers knit up fast, making it the perfect stash-buster for those nights when you just want the satisfaction of finishing up a new project! There's never a bad time for treating our feet with something warm and cozy!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kajsa Vuorela Fredriksson.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2)
- Finished Measurements: Foot circumference: 8.5" / 21.5 cm. Heel to toe length: 8.75-9.25 (9.5-10)" / 22.5-23.5 (24.5-25.5) cm.
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in stranded stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Limmo-Design 3tr Ullgarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh DK is a great substitute!