Madelinetosh Early Morning Pullover Kit - Women's Pullovers Kits
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '21 Spring "Early Morning" - This year, we're focusing on the simplicity of boxy shapes and the modern, yet classic feel they give off. The thoughtful details in this sweet pullover are accentuated through herringbone hems and cuffs with an eyecatching line of buttons along the side. This piece is worked from the bottom up in separate pieces, while the sleeves are picked up and knitted in the fround from shoulder to cuff.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Dona Estin.
- Size US 6 and US 9 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Measurements: 43.5 (47.5, 51.5, 55.5, 59.5, 63.5, 67.5, 71.5)" circumference at underarm. Pullover shown measures 43.5"; modeled with 11" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 33 rows = 4 inches in St st on smaller needle.
- Yarn shown is Madelinetosh Pashmina in the shade Calligraphy.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.