Priced at $53.00
Taken from: Rachel Roden's Ravelry - "Droughtlander" - Since the pandemic has extended the time between our favorite period drama's seasons, Droughtlander has seemed to go on and on - we're parched! We know the next season is coming in 2022, but we simply couldn't wait that long to spend time with Jamie, Claire, and the gang! So, Rachel, from Unraveled Designs and Yarn has created a shawl inspired by Jamie and Claire's daughter, Brianna, and we invite you all to join us for the first-ever Droughtlander KAL!
- Designed by Rachel Roden.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: 88 " long and 18 " at the widest point.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch, after blocking..
- Yarn shown is Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply butMadelinetosh Tosh Merino Light works wonderfully! You will need two contrasting colors to complete this project.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits