Priced from $52.00 to $54.00
Taken from: Tin Can Knits "Chrysanthemum" - Inspired by its namesake, Chrysanthemum is a gigantic, blooming, geometric flower beginning from the center and multiplying out from the single point. Each "leaf" is a lacy diamond that lets you get into the groove of things with ease!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Measures 54" across by 27" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 stitches = 4 inches in Stockinette.
- Yarn shown is SweetGeorgia Yarns Merino Silk Fine but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the shade Leaf is a great substitute!