Priced from $26.00 to $27.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '20 Gifts "Camellia" - We love a pattern that looks more complicated than it actually is - that way we can totally brag about our awesome knitting skills (not like we needed an excuse to, though). This design uses a clever combination of k2tog decreases and yarnovers to make this wonderful winding pattern! Worked in the round and made from washable Merino, this project is great to gift!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Tamara Moots.
- Size US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 24.75" circumference and 10.25" tall..
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in charted patt.
- Color shown is Arctic.