Priced at $26.00
Cadence: a sequence of notes or chords comprising the close of a musical phrase. These gorgeous socks are quite befitting of their name! The lace pattern travels seamlessly from the cuff ribbing into the leg and foot of this pair. What looks like cables are actually mock cables, made by strategic increases and decreases via lace knitting. The best part - this is a free pattern! You can download the free pdf from verybusymonkey's Ravelry here: (pattern link)
- Designed by verybusymonkey
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Sizes: One, 64-st sock. The lace pattern is very stretchy and can accommodate a range of foot sizes
- Gauge: 28 sts x 52 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch after blocking
- One skein of sock yarn is required. We recommend Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light!
- Special thanks to Ravelers avacadosheep (blue socks shown in Malabrigo Sock) & Ravel Rees (pink socks shown in Hedgehog Sock) for kindly allowing us to use their photos!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits