Priced from $106.00 to $238.50
From designer Deanne Ramsay: Create the perfect canvas to #crochetyourfade with Blurred Lines. This classic, fitted sweater has a circular yoke and featuring thumb holes in the cuff and is worked seamlessly from the top down.
This is a project created using basic stitches, simple shaping, and minimal finishing. It will help if you understand the anatomy of half double crochet stitches. The pattern is not particularly difficult, but there are a number of elements that will require concentration. That said, all parts are detailed in step-by-step fashion to keep things as simple as possible.
- Designed by Deanne Ramsay
- Hook: US Size E-4 (3.5 mm) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, removable stitch marker, scrap pyarn
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.5 (34.75, 38, 42, 46, 50, 52.5, 56.75)"
- Gauge: 20.5 sts and 20 rows to 4"/10cm in unturned rounds of hdc, after blocking
- Yarn Requirements: 2 (3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4) skeins of Colour 1 & 2 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5) skeins of Colour 2. We recommend Madelinetosh Tosh Sock!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit