Priced at $52.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 32: Spring 2020 "Aperture" - A shawl that's perfect for an advanced knitter and beyond! Worked sideways, this wrap features an all-over eyelet pattern that keeps interest between rows of garter stitch. The shawl finishes off with a wide, gorgeous lace border to elevate it - we're beyond excited to wear this all through the year!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Mara Licole.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 249cm / 98" wide x 54.5cm / 21.5" deep.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in main body pattern on 4mm needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Lichen and Lace Matte Sock in the shade Silver Fox but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute.