Priced from $212.00 to $324.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '20 Fall "Alder" - We're a little cable-crazed around here in preparation for the chilly fall weather, and Interweave Knits may have just indulged us more than ever! This project is worked from the bottom up in pieces and the best part? It looks way harder than it actually is, meaning you can totally boast about your knitting skills with a surprisingly easy and enjoyable piece!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Emily Ringelman.
- Size US 7 and US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (36.5, 39.5, 44, 47.5, 50.5, 55, 58.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches in rev St st on larger needle.
- Yarn shown is Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts Lascaux Worsted in the shade Douglas Fir but Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in the shade Moss is great substitute!