Priced at $64.00
This shawl is knit on the bias and begins at the tip with just four stitches. An I-cord is worked along each edge as the piece is knit, and
the final edge is bound-off using the I-cord method, giving a polished look. Increases are worked on the bias for a swooping shape that's
fun to style in a variety of ways.
All stitch patterns are both written and charted, so feel free to follow whichever method is most comfortable for you. Slip all stitches purlwise.
Purchase MYak Baby Yak/Silk, and you will receive a Ravelry download code where you can get the pattern for free!
- Designed by Amy Gunderson
- The pattern is on Ravelry here:(pattern link)
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) straight or 32" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 25" wide x 56" long
- Gauge: 18 sts x 24 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
- Shown in MYak Baby Yak/Silk in color Fieno. 4 hanks are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits