Priced at $64.00
From Bristol Ivy's Knitting Outside The Box: Drape & Fold comes the artistic Rei cowl! Rei is started from the top down with a provisional cast-on. After the body is complete, pleats are worked along the live stitches and the bottom hem is finished with 1x1 twisted rib. The provisional cast-on at the top edge is unzipped and placed onto the needle, and pleats are worked across these stitches. Once this is complete, a few rounds of garter stitch are worked and then twisted rib completes the top edge.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Bristol Ivy.
- Size US 5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Crochet hook and scrap yarn for provisional cast-on, 9 stitch markers, tapestry needle, 2 DPNs in same size as gauge needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 66.5 / 26.75" circumference x 40.25cm / 16" deep.
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in Stocking stitch.
- Yarn shown is mYak Baby Yak/Silk in the shade Chanda.