Priced at $135.00
This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry page - This gorgeous, crescent-shaped shawl features unique lacework, and mini tassels for a fun, free look. Cozy up in this shawl on a long winter's day, or add it as an extra layer in the warmer months. This quick knit is sure to be among your favorite pieces for years to come!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Joji Locatelli.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, a split ring st marker, blocking pins or wires.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 83 inches (208 cm) from side to side and 22 inches (55 cm) from top to bottom at deepest point (after blocking).
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is mYak Tibetan Fibers in the shade Mustard.