Priced at $96.00
Taken from: Andrea Mowry Drea Renee Knits "Free Your Fade" - This shawl was created to be your favorite shawl pattern! Really relaxing garter stitch with engaging eyelet rows and endless color possibilities. The shawl is light weight and perfect year round when knit up in fingering weight yarn!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Andrea Mowry Drea Renee Knits "Free Your Fade".
- Size US 4 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 84", Center Depth - 19" after blocking.
- Gauge: 27-32 sts over 4".
- Yarn Shown: Republic of Wool Twist Fingering, which we don't currently carry. We recommend Lorna's Laces Solemate as an alternative.