Some options as low as $16.10
This design is available for purchase from Lindsey Faciane's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "This design features a beautiful, unique texture that looks much more complicated than it is and an unparalleled squish factor! It has a slightly slouchy fit that looks good on men and women alike and is great to wear for a casual lunch date, a hiking trip into the snowy mountains, or an exciting night out on the town! I like to top the Storyteller Hats I make with a faux fur pom pom, but this beanie looks great without them too, if that's more your style. With the help of my photo tutorials, an advanced beginner should be able to complete this project with ease."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Lindsey Faciane's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 8 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and US 8 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 19" around at the brim x 8.75" tall, after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 st x 40 rounds = 4".
- Yarn Shown: Darn Good Yarn Worsted Weight Merino Yarn, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted as an alternative.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit