We're in love with everything Andrea Mowry creates, and Wool and Honey is no exception! The cropped, boxy shape of this sweater compliments everyone and pairs bee-autifully with just about everything! Featuring honeycomb motifs across the neckline, it's safe to say we're OBSESSED. This sweater is knit from the top down, giving enough opportunity to add length to the body if you so desired.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, row counter, scissors, and a stitch holders.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L)(XL, XXL, 3XL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 39 (43, 47, 51)(55, 59, 63)" / 99 (109, 119.5, 129.5)(140, 150, 160) cm after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 stitches and 46 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch in the round, blocked.
- Color shown is Brooklyn Tweed Loft in the color Embers. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock is a great substitute if tweed isn't your style.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.