Priced at $87.00
From designer Julie Dubreux: This enveloping triangle includes garter stitch stripes, and one- and two-colour brioche sections which are worked one after the other on each side of the shawl, so that one doesn't work all stitches at a time except to bind-off!
Naked Dandy is a triangular shawl with an asymmetric pattern of eye-catching brioche sections. This wrap is worked with garter stitch stripes, and is easily customizable to make lighter (mohair, anyone!?) and show off the beauty of your favorite shades in your stash!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Julie Dubreux.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 90.5 in / 230 cm wingspan, 25.5 in / 65 cm from cast-on to tip of triangle.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn shown is Hedgehog Fibres Sock, but Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock is a great substitute.