Priced at $58.00
Taken from Interweave Crochet Magazine - '11 Accessories: "Perfect for draping around your neck or using as a stealthy disguise, this bandit combines shell and filet-crochet technique." Since one shawl takes about 460 yards, you can easily get two shawls out of one skein!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine - '11 Accessories, page 90.
- Size US D crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 58" wide and 21" long.
- Gauge: 10 rows = 11" wide.
- Color Shown is Ashburn.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit