Priced at $58.00
Taken from Interweave Crochet Magazine Spring 2010: "This light wrap conjured up by Karla McCalmont balances Tunisian entrelac diamonds with an equal amount of air to create an airy-light confection with the surprising warmth of a wool-silk blend laceweight. Worked in one continuous piece, it has only two ends to weave in. The second tier of diamonds calls for concentration as you link it to the first tier, but after that, all is smooth."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine Spring 2010.
- Size US G crochet hook.
- Finished Size: 20 x 80 in.
- Gauge: 8 diamonds x 4 diamonds 15 x 4.75", unblocked.
- Color Shown is #204 Daffodil.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit