Some options as low as $140.00
Translating to word woven in English, this shawl design blends the stunning skeins together to create a gorgeous motif! This pattern is designed by Karen Cronje and is featured in La Bien Aimee's Neon and Neutrals book. Beginning at one end with an I-cord, this long rectangular wrap involves increases and decreases in the border stitches to give it an asymmetrical appearance. We recommend using the colorful skeins of La Bien Merino Singles to create your own masterpiece!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Karen Cronje \
- Size: one
- You can get this pattern in Neons and Neutrals
- Finished Measurements: 69" wingspan x 20.5" deep
- US Size 3 (3.25 mm), 4 (3.5mm), and 6 (4 mm) 32" circular needles required but not included.
- Notions: a tapestry needle and stitch markers are recommended.
- Shown in La Bien Aimee Merino Super Sock and Merino singles in the colors Fiori, Lichen Kokko, and Fluro Morganite.5 skeins total required.