Priced from $56.00 to $61.59
Taken from Knit Simple Spring/Summer '13: "This fun scarf merges a quartet or must-try techniques: side-to-side construction, short row shaping, a join-as-you-knit sawtooth lace edging, and a picot bind off."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Spring/Summer '13, pg 60 - #4 Sawtooth Scarf
- Size US 5- 32" circular needles and straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), US F crochet hook, and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 72" wide x 8" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 40 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #K903 Wintergreen Multi.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit