Pick your two favorite colors and get to striping! Designed by Courtney Kelley for Kelbourne Woolens - this dolman tee is knit from the bottom up in the round and then divided at the sleeves. Roxborough is knit in scrumptious Perennial.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Courtney Kelley
- Size US 3 (3.25 mm) - 16" & 24" circular needles, US 4 (3.5 mm) - 24" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Marker (m), tapestry needle, stitch holder or waste yarn.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 50.75 (54.25, 58.5, 62)", after blocking. (This tee is intended to fit with 10-20" of positive ease)
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needle.
- Colors Shown: Lead #032 (MC), 2 (2, 2, 2) skeins, Raspberry #520 (CC), 1 (2,
2, 2) skeins.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.