Priced from $75.00 to $120.00
From designer Christina Danaee: I was inspired by Persian architecture and tile work to create a sweater that echoed archways and columns while using the colors most prominently featured in some of these ancient buildings. Nili is Persian for the word 'indigo'.
The modern, boxy shape of this pullover complements the geometric design featured on the yoke! This pattern, inspired by Persian architecture, is repeated on the ends of the sleeves and main body, giving it a clean, classic feel. The generosity of the positive ease in this sweater keeps it cozy, and the worsted weight of the yarn makes for a very quick knit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Christina Danaee.
- Size US 7 and US 9 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 41 (45, 49.5, 51, 55, 58, 61, 64.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needle, blocked.
- Colorway shown use Kelbourne Woolens Germantown in the colors Navy, Honey, and Sage.
Colors Available in this Kit