Bodie is knit from the bottom up in an all-over simple cable pattern that looks like gentle ocean waves. This simple shape is casual and easy to wear all spring and summer long. Knit in Mojave, this could even be layered in cooler months over a long sleeved shirt or underneath a jacket!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Meghan Kelly
- Size US 2 (2.75 mm) - 16" & 32" circular needles, US 4 (3.5 mm) - 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Locking stitch markers, cable needle, darning needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements:34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in cable pattern with larger needle.
- Color Shown: #333 Seafoam Green - 4 (5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7)
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.