Priced from $50.00 to $90.00
Sub Rosa is Latin for "under the rose", and refers to keeping something confidential or secret. Don't keep your love of crochet under wraps! Make this tee in your two favorite shades of warm-weather favorite yarn, Mojave. A blend of cotton and linen, it's the perfect yarn for spring and summer sweaters.
This tee begins with 10 post-stitch motifs which are sewn together. The sides of the front are worked off of the assembled motifs, sideways. The back is also worked sideways and is seamed to the front, leaving side vents for ease of movement.
- Designed by Lana Jois
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54)" / [86.5 (96.5, 106.5, 117, 127, 137) cm, intended to fit with 2-4" (5-10 cm) of positive ease.
- Gauge: 20 dc = 4" (10 cm) and 12 rows = 4.25" (11 cm). after blocking.
- Hook: US Size E-4 (3.5 mm) is required but not included
- Shown in Kelbourne Woolens Mojave in 046 Smoke Gray (MC) & 213 Plum Brown (CC). 4 (5, 5, 6,7, 8) skeins of MC and 1 skein of CC are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits