Priced at $79.50
Taken from Juju's Loops: "Brown-Eyed Susan is a crescent-shaped shawl with petal pleats at the bottom edge. It can be buttoned at the front, wrapped and tied at the back or draped around your neck. Brown-Eyed Susan can be made in as many or few colours as you choose."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Juju's Loops, pg 40.
- Size US 6 needles for both versions (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Small Fingering Version: 40" width, 13" depth. Large Fingering Version: 73" width and 22 depth. Small DK Version: 42" width and 16.5" depth.
- Gauge: 21 sts over 4" for fingering version. 17 sts over 4" for DK weight version.
- Colors Shown are William Morris and Trodden in Madelinetosh Sock.Trodden has been discontinued, we used Antique Lace.