Priced at $70.00
Designed by Gudrun Johnston, this shawl features a gorgeous geometric textured pattern reflective of the landscape of Shetland. This shawl is knit sideways in two pieces, which are then joined with a Three Needle Bind Off for an exposed seam. The texture pattern can be worked from charts or written instructions.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Gudrun Johnston
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 68.75" x 26.75"
- US Size 6 (4 mm) 32" circulars required but not included.
- Notions: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle are recommended.
- Shown in Jamieson's of Shetland Spindrift in the color Yellow Ochre. 8 balls are required.