Taken from Imperial Yarn Patterns - Honeycomb Scarf Pattern
: "Worked in I-cord with our felter's dream pencil roving, this elegant scarf adds "wow" to any outfit. Keep it uniform or create an asymmetrical design."
Bulky 2 Strand yarn can be extremly delicate to work with and should be knit with care.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is Imperial Yarn Patterns - Honeycomb Scarf Pattern.
- Size US 13 DPNs (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a lingerie bag for felting the scarf are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 6.5" x 68", before felting. 5" x 68", after felting.
- Finished Gauge: 10 rows over 4".
- Color shown is Wheat Heather.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.