Priced from $97.80 to $195.60
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Spring "Thistledown" - Bring some drama into your wardrobe this spring with this pullover featuring unique cape-like sleeves! Simultaneously elegant and wearable, dress this piece up or down by adding and taking away accessories. The stitches showcase Tunisian crochet at work, worked in continuous rounds.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Kabila Sri Ponnusamy.
- Size US 7.0mm hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Finished Waist Measurements: 30 ¼ (33 ¾, 37 ¾, 41 ¼, 45 ¼, 48 ¾)" waist circumference after blocking
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 18 rows = 4 inches in tks in the round, blocked
- Yarn shown is Knit Picks Galileo, but HiKoo Sueno is a great substitute.
Colors Available in this Kit