Priced at $16.30
Taken from: Interweave Knits Magazine - '21 Spring "Emerging Roses" - Wouldn't you like to feel like you're walking through a field of flowers all day? These gorgeous socks celebrates flowers blooming using the stranded technique to adorn them in floral motifs. Worked from the cuff down, these are perfect for warmer weather - huzzah!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Aud Bergo.
- Size US 1.5 and US 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, cable needle, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: 7 ½ (8 ½)" foot circumference and 9 ½ (10)" long from back of heel to tip of toe
- Gauge: 37 stitches and 41 rows = 4 inches in colorwork patt on larger needles.
- Yarn shown is HiKoo CoBaSi in the shades #003 Natural and #014 Framboise.