Priced at $91.50
Taken from: Westknits Bestknits Number 1 - Shawls "The Doodler" - This sweet shawl proudly shows off three different shades of yarn to their potential while maintaining an interesting and funky shape! True to Steven West's style, this wrap combines shapes and colors to make an eclectic masterpiece! Featuring eyelets, stripes, and a twisted edge, this project makes quite the sweet summer project.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Stephen West.
- Size US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 60" / 152cm wingspan length, 24" / 61cm from cable edging to wavy bind off edge.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 52 rows = 4" / 10cm in garter stitch.
- Recommended Colorway: Stephen's Pick #1. This option has been visually matched to be the closest to his.