Priced at $91.50
A three skein fade combined with a super unique "dragon scale" stitch plus the cutest pom-poms you've ever seen are what make I Am Dragon III absolutely fantastic! This triangular Shawl is knit from the bottom up using beautiful yarn from Hedgehog Fibers. Check out our custom color combos below!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Alexandra Davidoff
- This design can be downloaded from the designer's Ravelry store here: (pattern link).
- Needles: US Sizes 1 (2.25 mm) & 2.5 (3 mm) 40" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Approx. 35g of Miyuki Glass beads size 6/0, row counter to keep you on track, 26 stitch markers, a tapestry needle and two large wooden beads for PomTassels
- Size: One
- Gauge: 26 sts and 36 rows = 4"/10 cm stockinette st pattern using larger needles.
- Yarn shown is Hedgehog Fibres Sock. 1 skein each of three colors is required.