Priced at $124.00
Chevrons and stripes and Kidsilk Lace - oh my! This fun and colorful project begins at the tip with just a few stitches and grows outward from there. Baseline is the perfect project to have fun experimenting with color! Shown in Kidsilk Lace & Kidsilk Sporty Merino, Skinny Singles makes a perfect substitute for the Sporty Merino.
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Beata Jezek
- Size US 6 (4 mm) 40" circular needles are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 67" / 170 cm wingspan x 47" / 120 cm deep
- Gauge: 20 sts x 18 rows = 4" in garter stitch, after blocking
- 1 skein each of three colors of Skinny Singles + 1 skein of Kidsilk Lace is required
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits