Priced at $30.50
The perfect little project to show off a single treasured skein of sock yarn, these mitts take less than 50g per pair! They're knit in the round from the cuff upward, and feature a broken rib detail surrounding the thumb gusset and a rolled cuff.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is available as a free download from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L)
- Finished Measurements: Hand Circumference: 6.5 (7.25, 8, 8.75)".
- Gauge: 30 sts x 40 rows = 4" in Stockinette stitch (10 cm).
- Yarn shown is Hedgehog Fibres Sock in the shade Salty Tales.