Priced from $29.55 to $59.10
From Handspun Hope - The Chantal Tassel Hat is a reimagined slouchy hat that has defined edges, rolled hat band and a very modern corded tassel. Knit from the bottom up on circular needles in stockinette stitch. It is super easy and fast knit that is the latest fashion. It pairs perfectly with the Chantal Tassel Cowl!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by the women of Handspun Hope
- US Size 7 - 4.5 mm 16" circular needle & set of dpns (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, scissors, cardboard (for making tassels)
- Sizes: Baby (child, teen/small adult, medium adult, large adult).
- Finished Measurements: 15 [17, 19, 21, 23]" circumference x 13 [14, 15.5, 17, 18.5]" height.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 30 rounds = 4" in stockinette st.
- Yarn shown is Handspun Hope Merino Wool Worsted Weight. 1 (2, 2, 2, 2) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits