On sale from: $16.44
Taken from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014: "The Whitewood Beret features alternating panels of purl-barred keyholes and thick braids, separated by reverse stockinette."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Fall 2014, pg 75 - Whitewood Beret. It is available for purchase here.
- Size US 3 - 16" circular needles, US 3 double point needles, US 5 - 16" circular needles, US 5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, 25" of elastic cord, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 34 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Gray.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit