Priced from $28.00 to $52.99
Taken from New American Knits: "The acorn motif on this hat, knit in the gorgeous Acadia tweed, was inspired by Norman Rockwell's Americana. All the twists and textures are reminiscent of Tyrolean knitting, but this motif cable is actually fairly simple, with a short pattern repeat and a few relaxing resting rounds, too."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from New American Knits, pg 19 - Rockwell Hat.
- Size US 3 - 16" circular needles, US 5 - 16" circular needles, US 5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 17.25" around after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts and 32 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Maple.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit