The shortleaf pine is a species native to the eastern US. These trees abound in the Charlotte area, and especially in the area where this collection was photographed, so the name seemed
a perfect fit for this sweater and its botanic-looking stitch patterns. The patterning along the upper body of this sweater looks just like a cluster of pine trees perched alongside a
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Rachel Brockman
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) - straight; Size 6 (4 mm) straight & 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, removable stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn
- Finished Bust Measurements: 31½ (36, 39½, 44, 47½, 52, 55½, 60)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Color Shown: Papyrus in 229-17 Water Lily - 7 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13) balls
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.