Priced at $90.00
Available for purchase from Joanna Ignatius' Ravelry "Pinz" - This pattern features a simple, yet effective knit/purl design that gives off a classic sophistication to them! Complete with both written and charted instructions, this pattern truly has it all (including both toe up AND cuff down directions!) for any sock-lover out there. Originally written for Magic Loop, the pattern can easily be modified to use double pointed needles.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Joanna Ignatius.
- Size US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S, M, L / 56, 64, 72 sts.
- Gauge: 36 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in pattern after blocking
- Yarn shown is Regia Silk 4-fadig. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Feel Good Yarn Silver Spun is a great substitute!