On sale from: $33.75
Available for purchase from Annie Rowden's Ravelry "Pinecone Hat and Mittens" - A little something special to keep your baby snuggly and warm! This soft accessory duo is simple and speedy (speaking of duos, the instructions are both written and charted!), featuring an easy knit purl stitch pattern and requires very little finishing work. With just how adorable these garments look on your newborn, you just can't go wrong with this design!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Annie Rowden.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, and a tape measure.
- Sizes: One Size - Newborn.
- Finished Measurements: Hat: 12.5 (14.25, 16)" circumference, 4 (5, 6)" deep.
Mittens: 4.5 (5.25, 5.75)" mitten circumference, 3.25 (4, 5)" long.
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 60 rows = 4 inches in Chevron Chart Pattern.
- Color shown is Feel Good Yarn Company SilverSpun in Natural.
Colors Available in this Kit