Priced from $69.65 to $97.15
Taken from More Modern Top-Down Knitting: "Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool is a light, lovely yarn that drapes beautifully, which makes it perfect for the layers of ruffles that give this unique skirt flounce and flare."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from More Modern Top-Down Knitting , pg 49 - Layered Ruffle Skirt
- Size US 6-24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), crochet hook, stictch markers, 2.75(3.25,3.75,4,4.5,5)" yards thin, round elastic cord are required but not included.
- Finished Hip Measurements: 26(30, 34, 39.5, 44.5, 48)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 28 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #53 Bronzed Green.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit