Taken from Interpretations Volume 1: At Dawn. Reflected lines and perspective take the center stage in this asymmetrical shawl. Short rows, garter stitch and stripes -- a well known combination for an enjoyable knit.
- This pattern is from Interpretations Volume 1, pg 40 - At Dawn.
- Size US 2.5/ 3mm circular 47" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: row counter, blocking wires and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 80" wide and 26" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 30 rows over 4" in garter stitches.
- Yarn shown is Uncommon Thread BFL Sock in Golden Praline and Brassica. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Dream in Color Smooshy is a great substitute.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.