Priced at $9.20
This design is free from the Crystal Place website.
: "Cowls are a lovely accessory, for almost anything you wear. As well, they can be quick to make, and are splendid gifts. This design is called "Topsy Turvy" as you can wear it with either side up at the top, effectively giving your self two cowls in one knit. It makes a lovely sampler project since it has 3 different stitch pattern areas."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Crystal Palace website.
- Size US 7-16" circular needles are required but not included.
- Gauge: 26 stitches to 4 inches.
- Color shown is #304 Bodega Bay.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit