Taken from: Pom Pom Magazine - Issue 34 - Fall 2020 "Atlantica" - Perfect for the upcoming rainy season, this sumptuous sweater is here to keep you warm and cozy! This design is worked from the bottom up in the round to the underarm. The front and back are then worked separately and the shoulders are joined using the 3-needle cast-off. The hem, cuffs, and collar are knit in 1x1 Rib using the tubular cast-on and cast-off!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Audrey Borrego.
- Size US 4 and 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.5 (39.25, 43.75, 47.25, 51.25, 55, 59, 63, 67, 70.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: 24 sts & 30 rounds = 10cm / 4" over Chart pattern on 4mm needles after blocking with two strands of yarn held together.
20.5 sts & 28 rounds = 10cm / 4" over St st on 4mm needles after blocking with two strands of yarn held together.
- Yarn shown is Ístex Loðband Einband / Icelandic Laceweight but Cowgirlblues Merino Lace Singles are a great substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.