Sprout is a chunky organic cotton yarn. A thin cotton thread is twisted around a barely spun
lofty strand to yield a slightly bumpy texture. The thick ply allows for the cotton to knit up at a
bulky gauge while remaining light and the thin ply keeps the yarn strong and stable. Sprout
is available in a bright and lively 12-color palette and it's machine washable. Add to this the
wonderful soft texture, strength, and the light yet quick-to-knit gauge and it is easy to see
why Sprout makes a great choice for children's garments.
Kit includes Yarn. You can print the pattern today from the Classic Elite website
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Suggested Size 10 24" circular and dpns. Needles not included in kit.
- One 1" button required, but not included (so you can pick your color!)
- Gauge (Stockinette St): 14 sts/16 rows = 4" in st stitch
- Sizes: 12 Mos, 2T, 4T. Finished measurements: 19.5(21.75, 22.75)"
- Materials: 2-3 hanks of Classic Elite Sporut (109 yds each). Color shown is 4304.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.